• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Automation using deepmind - MQ3! (1 Viewer)

Soon RG will launch VV-AI a one shop do all... where all we need to do is install and it runs eq farm sells etc. and we can all just play minesweeper!

The fun thing is that given it has an LLM behind it it would even reply to tells from ppl with reasonable responses so it would be undetectable since it actually IS playing the game.

If I had the power of James Arthur Madrox, also known as Multiple Man, I would use it to raid in EQ and work multiple jobs to pay for said EQ...

This is a fascinating video about how google is using video games to train bots.

Implications for bot automation in any game is wild.

I can’t wait to see some AI rage quit after trying a raid in eq…i foresee the AI saying…WTF did this pathing…this doesnt Frakking compute…morherfu…you son of a …. F*ck F*ck F*ck…kobiyashi maru b*tches raid programmers…AI logs out

the office rage GIF

Now to the real question...will DBG ban the AI for running and using automation?

Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by Minions

Last edited:
IRL - Automation using deepmind - MQ3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back