• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - automate Selection/accept/yes from windows (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,040¢
Ok so I tried looking back through the forums and saw a few options and have tried them to no avail. The problem I am having is on the test server (haven't tried on live to know if is dependant on the server or not) but when I get a window popup from a quest (accept a reward with the select button, accept the mission, etc) I have yet to find a dependable method that I can /bcaa to all the characters to have them accept. Because of this I keep having to alt tab to the other characters to accept. I am guessing there is a better way to do this and someone out there probably knows but what am I missing. I tried the /yes, I tried a command for the leftmouseup but I'm sure the window wasn't correct. Is there one at this point that accepts all of them or is there a good way to figure out what the button is I need to press so I can do the bcaa to the group?

Thank you!

Ok so I tried looking back through the forums and saw a few options and have tried them to no avail. The problem I am having is on the test server (haven't tried on live to know if is dependant on the server or not) but when I get a window popup from a quest (accept a reward with the select button, accept the mission, etc) I have yet to find a dependable method that I can /bcaa to all the characters to have them accept. Because of this I keep having to alt tab to the other characters to accept. I am guessing there is a better way to do this and someone out there probably knows but what am I missing. I tried the /yes, I tried a command for the leftmouseup but I'm sure the window wasn't correct. Is there one at this point that accepts all of them or is there a good way to figure out what the button is I need to press so I can do the bcaa to the group?

Thank you!
I love when u talk in parentheses for the better understanding lulz

Question - automate Selection/accept/yes from windows

Users who are viewing this thread

Back