• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Autologin (1 Viewer)

Creedy

September 10th, 2023
RIP
RedCents
70¢
Anyone else not able to get the Profiles login to work?? Havent been able to log in this way in some weeks now It will make it to the Server login then says" The world server has denied your login request. Please try again later.
If I go and start EQ normally it will load NP, But loading 6 accounts that way is Slow LOL

Last edited:
Anyone else not able to get the Profiles login to work?? Havent been able to log in this way in some weeks now It will make it to the Server login then says" The world server has denied your login request. Please try again later.
If I go and start EQ normally it will load NP, But loading 6 accounts that way is Slow LOL

I had that problem when logging in with WinEQ2 with or without mq2autologin so now I use the sucky normal windowed mode.

Mine have been working fine, loaded up multiple times past few days

Have you tried making a new profile see if it persists? There were some separate login issues with DBG recently also too

Problem - Autologin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back