• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Autologin issue (1 Viewer)

RedCents
182¢
I hope I put this in the right forum.... here is my situation.

For the first several times using this, over several days it has worked no problem, loading my 5 accounts perfectly. Generally, was camped out in the big guild hall where there were other characters currently in the game when I went to log in.

For the last couple days, I'm getting a character not logging in, saying there is a UIERROR but the UIERROR file doesn't contain any details, just a date/time stamp. This happened with two different characters each of the last two days.
Other characters will log into a random zone such as ME or Everfrost in a tower, or the desert of North Ro.
Also characters will enter the game with chase mode active when I know I logged them off with manual selected and I'm fairly certain i've done nothing to the config files that would change this except perhaps editing the chase distance default to stagger them, so it looks less botty than having them all stacked up.

Any help is appreciated.

UI error is an eq error as you guessed.

I would double check that you don't have antivirus or file syncing locking your files up when you're trying to do stuff

you say autologin - but then UIERROR.

are you having the same problem logging in without autologin?

if so I would delete your character related files in your eq directory and repatch/launch

Thank you for your advise Sic. I have recently created a lot of new characters. Perhaps I've corrupted something. I load individual characters from the autologin fine, no problems. When i select the whole group is when I get the failure of the login.

Which character related files should I delete do you think? UI or ini or which?

Thank you for your advise Sic. I have recently created a lot of new characters. Perhaps I've corrupted something. I load individual characters from the autologin fine, no problems. When i select the whole group is when I get the failure of the login.

Which character related files should I delete do you think? UI or ini or which?
is your eq or mq on an old and slow spinner hard drive? or getting scanned with antivirus/syncing?

Problem - Autologin issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Back