• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - AutoForage giving anyone else a problem ? (1 Viewer)

S1n0p3

RedCents
159¢
Able to get autoforage to work on 2 of 3 accounts. But the one who won't seem to forage is the one with the highest foraging ability. (almost maxed)

Anyone else having a similar issue with autoforage ?

I have always had forage hotkeyed there. I am able to forage on 2 of my 3 toons but the one with a skill of 255 won't start up like the others do. Very puzzled by this.

Edit: I even tried with a brand new install and even on a different computer. 2 will forage ranger won't.

I guess I just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone else was having an issue with AutoForage, but it appears it's just me.

My ranger was foraging just fine but was not maxed forage. It seems like when the toon reached a certain lvl of forage skill, he just stopped foraging for me.

Would just like to know that someone else has a high lvl ranger that is able to autoforage correctly.

I guess I just wanted to put it out there to see if anyone else was having an issue with AutoForage, but it appears it's just me.

My ranger was foraging just fine but was not maxed forage. It seems like when the toon reached a certain lvl of forage skill, he just stopped foraging for me.

Would just like to know that someone else has a high lvl ranger that is able to autoforage correctly.

If I remember to I can check on my ranger tonight after work.

Thanks I appreciate it. I have searched high and low for what might be causing mine not to forage after doing so without problems. The only thing that I can think of is that the skill went up. That is the only thing I believe changed for me.

Again, thank you for looking.

Anyone else have a ranger with maxed forage AA that can confirm the rangers will continue to autoforage ? If memory serves me right, I purchased a couple of forage aa's on my ranger and that is when it decided to stop autoforaging.

I did use shit for awhile to forage on ranger but it still bugs me that two of my other toons will autoforage and the ranger will not. I have checked every setting I could find and unable to fix this.

Any thoughts from anyone will be appreciated. Thanks.

Looking at the source for MQ2AutoForage on MQ2 site right now. It looks like in the CheckAbilityReady method if Forage skill >252 it is saying the skill is not ready, and therefore forage won't fire. Kind of a weird condition to put in the method, but maybe there's a reason. I'd do a downshit for now, and see if the source will get updated.

Indeed. My ranger has been foraging nicely until he got the skill up there. The shits are not the same, for those of us wanting to get certain items only. The myforage macro works nicely unless you want to run something else at the same time.

Thank you for also confirming the issue with your rangers forge skill lvl blocking Mq2Autoforage. I was spinning in circles for a couple of days trying to figure out why some would and some wouldn't forge. Hope they are able to put a fix on this at some point because like you said, shit just isn't the same.

Question - AutoForage giving anyone else a problem ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back