• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Autocleric (1 Viewer)

albigensia

RedCents
34¢
Since the last update for test it seems as though Autocleric is not working. Is there something I'm missing or has it not been updated with the last patch? Also can Autocleric be used with lower lvl clerics?

Noob said he has a lot going on right now but come January he'll start back up with AutoCleric so your best bet is to keep posting in that thread so he sees it. It is far easier to fix things if they're all centralized to one area.

I think TLP/lower level Cleric features is/was being worked on but we'll know more when he comes back from his adventures in real life. I know the donation goal to get those things added has been reached so it's just a matter of time.

Question - Autocleric

Users who are viewing this thread

Back