• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Auto task accept (1 Viewer)

one of these should do what you're asking for

Here's one that I've just started playing with. It will join any shared task that is sent to you. Can be modified easily to accept any request that uses the small dialog box. Was thinking about making a plugin to do this and I still might. But this works for now.

Rich (BB code):
downflag0=1
downshit0=/if ((${Window[ConfirmationDialogBox].Child[TextOutput].Text.Find[join the shared task]})>0) /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup
or there's the Plugin by Sissin
Basically I got tired of telling my characters to hit confirmation boxes so here's what the plugin does.
Command = /yes
Rich (BB code):
 /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup
 /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup
 /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox OK_Button leftmouseup
 /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup
 /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup
 /squelch /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton
 leftmouseup
 /squelch /notify ProgressionTemplateSelectWnd
 ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup
If you want anything else added, just let me know
(and no, I don't care about the indiscriminate use of /notify :P )
Rich (BB code):
// MQ2Yes.cpp : Defines the entry point for the DLL application.
//

// PLUGIN_API is only to be used for callbacks.  All existing callbacks at this time
// are shown below. Remove the ones your plugin does not use.  Always use Initialize
// and Shutdown for setup and cleanup, do NOT do it in DllMain.

#include "../MQ2Plugin.h"

PreSetup("MQ2Yes");

VOID Yes(PSPAWNINFO pChar, PCHAR szLine) {
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox OK_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup");
DoCommand(GetCharInfo()->pSpawn,"/squelch /notify ProgressionTemplateSelectWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup");
}
// Called once, when the plugin is to initialize
PLUGIN_API VOID InitializePlugin() {
  AddCommand("/yes",Yes);
  }

// Called once, when the plugin is to shutdown
PLUGIN_API VOID ShutdownPlugin() {
  RemoveCommand("/yes");
}

or there's an Alias, allowing you to just type yes to accept just about any thing

Jesus. Don't plugin that kind of thing, it makes the baby jesus cry bloody tears.

Rich (BB code):
/alias /yes /multiline ; /squelch /notify LargeDialogWindow LDW_YesButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox Yes_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ConfirmationDialogBox OK_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TradeWND TRDW_Trade_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify GiveWnd GVW_Give_Button leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify TaskTemplateSelectWnd TaskTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup ; /squelch /notify ProgressionTemplateSelectWnd ProgressionTemplateSelectAcceptButton leftmouseup

I myself have not used any of these 3

Auto task accept

Users who are viewing this thread

Back