• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - auto assigned roles (1 Viewer)

RedCents
82¢
This may be a dumb question, but I've been unable to find an answer anywhere else.

anytime grouping, something is setting the group MT/MA automatically, often to someone I don't want in the role, but then it doesn't let me switch it. I've tried manually, I've tried using /grouproles, and it simply gets automatically changed back immediately.

When I use MultiCrew, I want it remembering and setting the MT/MA, but other times I may have different people in a group and want to set these things manually, but am simply not able to.

Can anyone tell me which plugin is doing this and how I can either adjust it so it doesn't, or if I need to actually disable it?

This may be a dumb question, but I've been unable to find an answer anywhere else.

anytime grouping, something is setting the group MT/MA automatically, often to someone I don't want in the role, but then it doesn't let me switch it. I've tried manually, I've tried using /grouproles, and it simply gets automatically changed back immediately.

When I use MultiCrew, I want it remembering and setting the MT/MA, but other times I may have different people in a group and want to set these things manually, but am simply not able to.

Can anyone tell me which plugin is doing this and how I can either adjust it so it doesn't, or if I need to actually disable it?
Mq2autogroup does.id you're using that.

Some other automations are likely going to do that as well.

If you're using cwtn plugins we set roles too (and you can temporarily turn that off). I'd suggest not having your tank as group leader in that case

Question - auto assigned roles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back