• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

attuned items (1 Viewer)

used to be a way with handing the item to certain npc's and they give it back. Now though, all those npc's have been nerfed. If there is a way, I have not found it yet, and best of luck to you in getting someone to let it be known if they do exist anymore. I really wished I knew since I have a bank full of no trade attuneable gear. Just don't think you'll see this one made public again after it got nerfed so fast after it went public last time.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or not, but I know people who "accidentally" give attuneable things to a pet, or destroy it, then petition to get the item back. They recieve a non-attuned item when the GM's deal with it. I've really accidentally deleted stuff before, and it was always returned, no questions asked. Of course, mass petitioning for a deleted item to be returned may get rather suspicious.

I can confirm that. I have done it 3 times (lol I was seeing what the attuned item looks like equiped), then just destroy it and petition, gm gave it back everytime and said be more carefull in the future. The new item was unattuned.

Not exactly in line with the attuned item question, but goes along the same lines as what GM's will hand out at times. In the past, I've even seen GM's give the artifact version of a MM item as a rep. kinda nice as it's tagged differently than the regular item even if lore, so you could actually have 2 items auged differently or whatever suited you.

There are still NPC's out there who hand back items unattuned (and fully recharged stuff too). If you have the patience to wander round every NPC (particularly old world) you will find them. Very very rarely will anyone post about who these NPCs are though, as they will get nerfed as quick as a flame on MQ2Forums.
Oh, and I don't know any, any more, so no point PMing me about it :)

attuned items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back