• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Attention Administrator(s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scsi

RedCents
Attention Administrator(s),

I submitted payment on September 10 using an echeck through paypal. The payment has since cleared/completed on September 19. It is now 5 business days later and I still do not have access to the WOW section.

Please explain to me how redguides can promise "Instant Access" or "24 Hour Customer Service Response Time"? I sent an email regarding my access on Monday (still no response to date). I also PM'ed all the admins and did receive a fast response from Creed (Thank you very much BTW, it's unfortunate you couldn't assist me) and a response from Redlotus (last I heard it was being "looked into").

I don't want to start a war I just want access to what I paid for...

scsi
please understand that this is a busy site and the admins and mods are spammed with PMs from almost every user... i know cause spam them about 15 times a day ;) jk... and/or very busy with everyday lives and site maintence. Redbot is normally a few days behind... must be his human to bot translation box... someone needs to defrag him i guess :D

im sure redbot will fix your account soon! welcome!

and red check your PMs... i just sent you something important ! :mad:

Attention Administrator(s)
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back