• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Attacking outside the group (1 Viewer)

RedCents
15¢
I came across someone with like 16 accounts and he’s got a bunch of zerkers fighting for him outside his group with lvl 110 gear has a geared zerker in the group with bard and others he uses to pL people, I’m wondering how you get your chars say with cwtn plug-ins or with ihcmerc or kissassist to get these chars to assist outside the regular group, any thoughts or ideas cause I 6box and it would be nice to have my chars able to still be effective if I drop one and invite someone else to my group when I do a raid and turn on raid mode it doesn’t seem to follow main raid assist and I’d like to do it without making it a raid

for kiss, muleassist, its fairly straightforward

/mac kiss assist tankname 90

this assists the tankname wether he in group or not

as sic says the cwtn plugins dont have out of group assisting, so youd have to write macro that handles targetting and assisting nad returning to camp but allows cwtn plugin to fight and do their thing, using kissassist adn muleassist for that along with cwtn plugins are not recommended and if you do, you are on your own to figure out why he not doing what he supposed to

Alright say I want to have a necro outside the group dotting I would load up the best kissassist I can find for necro and type in /mac kissassist tankname 90 for 90% I’ll check out the merc guide, I’ll try this out with a necro to see if I can get that added dps outside the group and have the character stay alive and FD and life tap when at a low percentage and have a merc up in the necro group

IRL - Attacking outside the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back