• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

assist macro/plugin (1 Viewer)

RedCents
I am trying to use the assist macro and/or mq2melee. I can't seem to get rither to work correctly. When there was no working compile up i used the nacnac and it did what i needed it to do. Here is what i want: i bot a beast with a rog the beast is more secondary for slows/added dps etc. The nacnac seemed to assist the rog and strafe around and attack then back off when dead. That is what i want although id rather to control the rogue fully. I'd like the bst to be almost fully automatic if possible. I tried the assist mac and it just went to the location and seemed to be in a loop doing nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, i have read up on many threads but cannot get it to work. thanks ...

you need something to assist off of.. if your assist tank guy who you have set to assist doesnt have a target it wont do nothing..

get a merc tank and cleric, and assist off the merc tank and your good

assist macro/plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back