• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Games - Ashes of Creation. Anyone else trying this out? (1 Viewer)

riot

RedCents
498¢

Anyone from RG plan on trying this out when it drops?

Or is anyone a supporter that's currently in the Alpha? I could use some folks to explore with.

I am in alpha one but stopped playing. The game is so far from done its easily 3 years away.

i'm in alpha one too. when it first dropped i played for like 2 days then stopped. came back a couple weeks later and they fixed a ton of stuff. content is lacking but it isn't a content based alpha so that's understandable. still having fun plowing through content and seeing the alpha island.

i doubt it'll take 3 years for the base game to drop but you never know with these types of things. intrepid are hiring like crazy and making lots of progress pretty quickly on the game. Pantheon on the other hand...I'll be far gone and dead before that game ever drops.

I played the last week of beta for New World and it was actually very good and think that will be my new MMO. It's releasing in September 28.

...Pantheon on the other hand...I'll be far gone and dead before that game ever drops.

Truth.

I've been in since Alpha 1. They've made progress, but they have so far to go that it's hard to imagine a scenario where they can finish before running out of money. I've been hopeful for Ashes (haven't played), but it looks New World is where I'll be spending my time.

Games - Ashes of Creation. Anyone else trying this out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back