• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

artsains and trade skill help (1 Viewer)

cloud2819

RedCents
yes i left the isle without doing the quest for the artsain level i cant find the level one book but i have joined a wholesale socity what do i do to start my craftmans career

talk to the man behind the counter when you first walk in and he will give you a quest other than that.. lvl 1 books are on the merchant inside of the tradeskill instance. at lvl 20 you will be asked to choose a perfession .. well yah used to.. i dont tradeskill much but check it out :D

bah said:
talk to the man behind the counter when you first walk in and he will give you a quest other than that.. lvl 1 books are on the merchant inside of the tradeskill instance. at lvl 20 you will be asked to choose a perfession .. well yah used to.. i dont tradeskill much but check it out :D

I couldn't go any higher than 9.9 I had to choose a profession before it let me go any higher

but how do i start leveling i have book two but it wont let me use it do i just have to keep doing wholesale quests it says im level one but the book is no where to be found i checked with almost every mercent i could find they all had leevl two and above i just need to get to level two then im fine

Last edited:
after you hit lvl 9, you need to choose a profession, for good toons its a chick in qeynos harbor, by a big building with HUGE arched doors that you cant go inside

There will be a person in tradeskills that will give ya lvl 1-9 artisan books just complete his orders and ya will be lvl 9 in no time. he/she is usually around the stairs somewhere.

artsains and trade skill help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back