• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Artisan's Seal making guide (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,303¢
I got me a bunch of alts out there in the wings, complaining with all the technology we have today, why can't they have an Artisan Prize earring. I tried to explain to them it wasn't exactly that easy. After further talks and threats of rebellion.... We did come to terms and I told them if they can get the perquisites done.... I would make seal making as painless as possible for them. So the story goes :banjo:

I have been compiling what I think is an easy way to make seals. You do need ( SHOUT OUT @jande :cool: ) Jande's awesome macro for this too work, https://www.redguides.com/community/resources/tradeskill-recipes-max-out-artisans-prize.1281/. By far one of the best macro's in the business. If you have this bought and installed the rest comes fairly easy.

Basically Jande has done all the work already, I am making short cuts for the components of each seal and the correct way to type a command to try to make them automatedly. Your one job would to be to note the components needed after typing in a "make" command and buy or farm them.

The first one done was baking. The left column is a link to the item on EQTraders.com (without Jande's macro, this will be as useful as this post will get for you) the second column is the command you would paste into your mq chat window in game to attempt to make the items.

To start copy and paste the "/mac ts/tradesmanv2 baking dryrun" (This command will only needed to be run once for each tradeskill) in your MQ window inside of EQ. This will build a database for all known baking recipes. You will need this database to use the /mac ts/tradesman baking make "Chocolate Marr Cherries" and the following 4 items so the program can have a successful outcome. If the item is not made a list of items to farm or buy is supplied. Once all items are acquired just run the command again to "make" it.

Alchemy/mac ts/tradesman Alchemy dryrun
Black Extract/mac ts/tradesman Alchemy make "Black Extract"
Mist of the Ant/mac ts/tradesman Alchemy make "Mist of the Ant"
Alchemist Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman Alchemy make "Alchemist Ceramic Clay"
Tonic of Magic Affinity V/mac ts/tradesman Alchemy make "Tonic of Magic Affinity V (Versluierd Fungus)"
Formed Suspension of Slime XVII/mac ts/tradesman Alchemy make "Formed Suspension of Slime XVII

Baking/mac ts/tradesman baking dryrun
Chocolate Marr Cherries/mac ts/tradesman baking make "Chocolate Marr Cherries"
Griffon Casserole/mac ts/tradesman baking make "Griffon Casserole"
Baker Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman baking make "Baker Ceramic Clay"
Runny Chocolate Mint Golanda Ice Cream/mac ts/tradesman baking make "Runny Chocolate Mint Golanda Ice Cream"
Exotic Fruit Bowl/mac ts/tradesman baking make "Exotic Fruit Bowl"

Brewing/mac ts/tradesman brewing dryrun
Juice of Quellious/mac ts/tradesman brewing make "Juice of Quellious"
Dwarven Heavy Painted Bean Ale/mac ts/tradesman brewing make "Dwarven Heavy Painted Bean Ale"
Brewer Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman brewing make "Brewer Ceramic Clay"
Drink of Timeless Energy/mac ts/tradesman brewing make "Drink of Timeless Energy (Water)"
Cazic's Blood/mac ts/tradesman brewing make "Cazic's Blood"

Fishing/mac ts/tradesman fishing dryrun
Purple Trickster Circle Fly/mac ts/tradesman fishing make "Purple Trickster Circle Fly"
Prepared Thunder Salmon/mac ts/tradesman fishing make "Prepared Thunder Salmon"
Prepared Green Gill/mac ts/tradesman fishing make "Prepared Green Gill"
Prepared Weary Wrass/mac ts/tradesman fishing make "Prepared Weary Wrass"
Chum/mac ts/tradesman fishing make "Chum"

Fletching/mac ts/tradesman Fletching dryrun
Hooked Enchanted Arrow/mac ts/tradesman fletching make "Hooked Enchanted Arrow"
Ice Tipped Acrylia Arrow/mac ts/tradesman fletching make "Ice Tipped Acrylia Arrow"
CLASS 7 Drakebone Discord Tip Arrow (small nock)/mac ts/tradesman fletching make "CLASS 7 Drakebone Discord Tip Arrow (small groove)"
Fletcher Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman fletching make "Fletcher Ceramic Clay"
Druzzil's Composite Treant Laminated Compound Bow/mac ts/tradesman fletching make "Druzzil's Composite Treant Laminated Compound Bow"
Little Extra Helpful commands.:
Composite Treant Laminate Recurve Bowstave
/mac ts/tradesman fletching make "Composite Treant Laminate Recurve Bow Staff"
Composite Treant Laminating Adhesive/mac ts/tradesman brewing make "Composite Treant Laminating Adhesive"

Jewelcraft/mac ts/tradesman Jewelcraft dryrun
Cazicite Ruby Veil/mac ts/tradesman Jewelcraft make "Cazicite Ruby Veil"
Iridescent Scale Headdress/mac ts/tradesman Jewelcraft make "Iridescent Scale Headdress"
Jeweler Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman Jewelcraft make "Jeweler Ceramic Clay"
Bone Bracelet of Corruption/mac ts/tradesman Jewelcraft make "Bone Bracelet of Corruption"
Ice Ring of Chilling Depths/mac ts/tradesman Jewelcraft make "Ice Ring of Chilling Depths"

Poison/mac ts/tradesman Poison dryrun
Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract/mac ts/tradesman Poison make "Concentrated Grade A Caladium Extract" 5
Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract/mac ts/tradesman Poison make "Concentrated Grade AA Larkspur Extract" 5
Toxicologist Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman Poison make "Toxicologist Ceramic Clay"
Hero's Toxin I/mac ts/tradesman Poison make "Hero's Toxin I"
Hero's Toxin II/mac ts/tradesman Poison make "Hero's Toxin II"

Pottery/mac ts/tradesman Pottery dryrun
Spiritstone of Everfrost/mac ts/tradesman Pottery make "Spiritstone of Everfrost"
You must purchase and scribe '??? in order to complete this combine. Then search for it in the Pottery Wheel search window. (Not working in Jande's macro atm)
Planar Pearl Encrusted Stein/mac ts/tradesman Pottery make "Planar Pearl Encrusted Stein"
Potter Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman Pottery make "Potter Ceramic Clay"
Clay Powder Bomb/mac ts/tradesman Pottery make "Clay Powder Bomb"
Murkglider Charm/mac ts/tradesman Pottery make "Murkglider Charm"

Research/mac ts/tradesman research dryrun
Fine Runic Papyrus/mac ts/tradesman research make "Fine Runic Papyrus"
Fine Runic Charta Arcanum/mac ts/tradesman research make "Fine Runic Charta Arcanum"
Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet/mac ts/tradesman research make "Fine Runic Sortilege Sheet"
Researcher Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman research make "Researcher Ceramic Clay"
Glowing Energeiac Rod/mac ts/tradesman research make "Glowing Energeiac Rod"

Smithing/mac ts/tradesman Smithing dryrun
Livestone Chain Sleeves/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Livestone Chain Sleeves"
Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Large Gothic Steel Pauldrons"
Smith Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Smith Ceramic Clay"
Bazu Breastplate of Flames/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Bazu Breastplate of Flames"
Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Extravagant Infused Glacial Great Axe"
You must purchase and scribe 'Extravagant Weapon Smithing' in order to complete this combine. Then search for it in the forge search window. (Not working in Jande's macro atm)
Bazu Breastplate/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Bazu Breastplate (Pristine Bazu Skin)"
Bazu Breastplate/mac ts/tradesman smithing make "Bazu Breastplate (Tanned Pristine Bazu Skin)"

Tailoring/mac ts/tradesman tailoring dryrun
Siren Hair Robe/mac ts/tradesman tailoring make "Siren Hair Robe"
Lemming Fur Backpack/mac ts/tradesman tailoring make "Lemming Fur Backpack"
Tailor Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman tailoring make "Tailor Ceramic Clay"
Firehide Tunic/mac ts/tradesman tailoring make "Firehide Tunic"
Mounted Forest Kangon Head/mac ts/tradesman tailoring make "Mounted Forest Kangon Head"

Tinkering/mac ts/tradesman Tinkering dryrun
Geerlok Laminating Device/mac ts/tradesman Tinkering make "Geerlok Laminating Device"
Mechanic Ceramic Clay/mac ts/tradesman Tinkering make "Mechanic Ceramic Clay"
Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton/mac ts/tradesman Tinkering make "Emerald Studded Platinum Exoskeleton
Cosgrite Gear Assembly/mac ts/tradesman Tinkering make "Cosgrite Gear Assembly"
Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame/mac ts/tradesman Tinkering make "Clockwork Gnome Skeletal Frame"

I have tested and used all of the above so far with much success. I hope this finds you well and makes your EQ Life a lil less painful..

Last edited:
** 11/14/220 Added Alchemy, Pottery, Smithing (please note help in smithing column) and some additional Fletching help on the recurve bow staff.

** 11/15/2020 Tinkering added.

The guide is now complete! Please post any issues if you find some or have any questions.

Guide - Artisan's Seal making guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back