• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Artisan's Prize Shopping List? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
15¢
Does anyone know or have a tool that you can put your known recipes into and it will spit out a list of what items you need go buy, farm or forage and where to get them? I'm aware of the tools that will give you the list of what recipes you're missing with links to EQTC.

Thanks, but I'm playing on a TLP and not really willing to risk having an issues with my account. I don't mind doing the manual work of gathering the tradeskill mats or doing the combines. I'm just trying to avoid having to research all the components and where to get them manually.

a product of the "search"

i didn't put it together, but it exists somewhere when my searchfoo was good.

precisely what you looking for ? all the mats to do all the pre-requisite quests AND the mats required to make the seals for AP ? or what ?
1677395887355.png

Would this work?

1) inside EverQuest, type /outputfile recipes <tradeskill>
2) click the Browse button and select the file <character_server>-<tradeskill>-Recipes.txt in your EQ folder
3) click the Upload button and see a list of all recipes you haven't learned yet, they will help you get to 350.
4) for each recipe, you can find its detail on EQTraders or Zam.

Thanks, but I'm playing on a TLP and not really willing to risk having an issues with my account. I don't mind doing the manual work of gathering the tradeskill mats or doing the combines. I'm just trying to avoid having to research all the components and where to get them manually.
If you're already using RG products I believe just activating this Lua to develop a materials list would be a negligable risk, but exceptionally helpful as a progress tracker.

You can always sub up and get the Lua and use it on a character on a Live or Test server, just for the shopping list, then go back to your TLP without MQ on (if thats the concern) and have your shopping list.

Look at all these drug dealers :)
I am an ADDICT not a dealer.. they are scum
Me playing EQ/RG 👇
dave chappelle drugs GIF
@jb321 :
Reaction GIF

Would this work?

1) inside EverQuest, type /outputfile recipes <tradeskill>
2) click the Browse button and select the file <character_server>-<tradeskill>-Recipes.txt in your EQ folder
3) click the Upload button and see a list of all recipes you haven't learned yet, they will help you get to 350.
4) for each recipe, you can find its detail on EQTraders or Zam.
Yeah, I'm aware of and am currently using this. It's a great tool, but I was hoping somewhere there was something that took it a step further by using the information provided to build a shopping/farming list. I.E. I need to go forage 20 cinnamon sticks in GFay. I need to go fishing in VoA for Raxil fish. Etc.
For fishing it's a pretty simple process because there's 'only' a hundred or two hundred to do. For baking it's pretty bad with 500+ combines. It's just a lot of manual research I was hoping to avoid.

a product of the "search"

i didn't put it together, but it exists somewhere when my searchfoo was good.

precisely what you looking for ? all the mats to do all the pre-requisite quests AND the mats required to make the seals for AP ? or what ?
View attachment 46613
Thanks, I've used something like this for the pre-req quests. I'm looking for something like this for getting skills to 350.

You can use it for the lists and stuff without letting it DO the farming, buy, walking etc for you. Other options I've seen never actually give you totals, just a list for each recipe. And yeah, as said, if you're running MQ at all, using this without any of the auto movement parts isn't going to look any different. It takes your outputfiles and makes a list. The outputfiles can be read by anything fully legally without doing something IN game, and making the shopping list from it is completely external as well, making a text file. It will spit the list out in your MQchatwindow but if you have an MQ window at all that's already happening.

I'm one of those that won't let MQ run me around or do quests etc for me ever so I understand. But, if you're using it at all the shopping list isn't anyworse than MQs presence itself, less if you didn't have to have the 1 to use the other.

Not exactly what you are looking for but there were some shopping lists on eq resource forums, made by Goodurden. (This was years ago, when Artisan Prize came out, so not sure if still available today).

Last edited:
I forgot where from but I downloaded .xls files for all of the tradeskills and just changed the background of the cells green as I went. This was years ago. Someone put them all in Excell. If you need them I can try and find them on my pc.

Does anyone know or have a tool that you can put your known recipes into and it will spit out a list of what items you need go buy, farm or forage and where to get them? I'm aware of the tools that will give you the list of what recipes you're missing with links to EQTC.
There's a list of shit on eqresources under the 350 achievements for tradeskills... also there's this website

Its not exactly what you're looking for. but its a starting place.

Artisan's Prize Shopping List?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back