• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
Resource icon

Macro - Armor Dye (1 Viewer) 1.0

RedCents
5,067¢
dreamflux submitted a new resource:

Armor Dye - gotta get your dye on.

Simple mass dye utility. You have two options:
1 - Input the values below (currently 255) for all of the armor slots and run individually or broadcast to as many characters at once as you want.
2 - /mac armordye clone from a toon will get the values for their armor dye and then use /dge to broadcast those settings to all your toons.
Feel free to edit or modify as you like. If you have a visible helm consider not playing EverQuest. There are also many helms you can't dye so they are...

Read more about this resource...

I'm very interested in customizing Armor Ornamentation ? If that is what I am understanding

could you clarify the use of this " /mac Armordye " with an example or something please ?

Do you just do /mac armordye in the red guides window ? When I did this it stopped my INI file from running

I'm very interested in customizing Armor Ornamentation ? If that is what I am understanding

could you clarify the use of this " /mac Armordye " with an example or something please ?

Do you just do /mac armordye in the red guides window ? When I did this it stopped my INI file from running
you can 1 one macro at a time. so if you're running another macro - like kissassist. it would end kissassist and run this macro.

Hi ,

Ok I turned off /mac kissassist and made a hotkey called Armor and did /mac Armordye

It says " could not open Macro file "
" C:\\users\\zak......................"
" The current Macro has ended"

What am I missing ??

armordye.mac is not included with the vanilla default install.

Have you either downloaded the armordye.mac file and put it in the macros folder or to make it easy you can click on the watch button in the upper right just below the download button in this thread.

Then in you RG Launcher it should be listed in the macros section, then you can click the install button in the RG Launcher to add it to your macros folder so you can run it.

They try your /mac armordye button.

FYI, there are many .mac files that are not included with the default install of the RedGuides macroquest install, alot of them you have to add manually or using the method above.

Sorry have 3 questions:

Where is the actual file for this Mac armordye ?

and do I copy it into the Macro folder where all the INI files are ?

To adjust dyes, can I do it while I am playing or do I have to play with it like a INI file ?

So it does two things:

1 - /mac armordye

this uses settings in the ini for RGB in each slot (other than helmet) and dyes the characters armor that color

2 - /mac armordye clone

this uses DanNet to tell every connected toon (or you can edit /dge to be something else) to dye their armor the same as the toon issuing the command.

No matter what it requires vials of prismatic dye.

Macro - Armor Dye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back