• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Are you hurt when someone says your items suck? (1 Viewer)

A hammer or axe to the back of the head will stop the pain, period.
Or get really drunk, that'll relieve you from the pain as well, and just stay drunk 24/7.
Or go play tetris.

Give thanks for items that you do own for there is always one who does not have such delicious objects.

Give up every single second of your life that doesn't involve supporting yourself monetarily or playing your favorite game. If you can find the means to make just enough to support yourself and work much less then do that and move the time over to your game of choice. Once you have about 7-10 hours a night free to raid, join a shitty guild that is part of the way through one of the higher end instances, have them gear you out, abandon them and join a more powerful guild as soon as possible, have them gear you out, abandon them and join an even more powerful guild... repeat until you are in the top guild on your server. Then go around telling other people their items suck.

Tell them they can get stuffed and insult them back in a more vicious way.

PS, I have absolutely no patience to think that I hurt their feelings.

Insult their manhood by saying they have a small penis!

Then log off and make a lvl 1 alt on an RP server and go abuse the people of that server to make you feel better about yourself...

i usually respond with WHO'S A BIGGER FAG? THE GUY WEARING GREENS, OR THE DIPSHIT LOW SELF ESTEEM RETARD THAT RUNS AROUND INSPECTING PEOPLE AND THEN SENDING THEM PISSY TELLS OR REPORTING THEIR FINDINGS IN /GENERAL? GO EAT A DICK YOU FUCKING LOSER. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

the best part about situations like these is that they can't report you if they're the one sending the first tell.

Another good method is to pretend you don't speak english. E.g.

Dikwad: LOLZ you are still wearing Herods shoulder at 55...nub!
Me: Je m'excuse, je ne parle pas anglais
Dikwad: wtf? Speak ENGLISH!
Me: Je ne comprends pas
Dikwad: what are you doing on an english speaking server if you can't speak english??!!
Me: Quoi?
....and this can continue for some time.

Btw you can substitute french for any language that you know to "holiday" level.

Another good method is to pretend you don't speak english. E.g.

Dikwad: LOLZ you are still wearing Herods shoulder at 55...nub!
Me: Je m'excuse, je ne parle pas anglais
Dikwad: wtf? Speak ENGLISH!
Me: Je ne comprends pas
Dikwad: what are you doing on an english speaking server if you can't speak english??!!
Me: Quoi?
....and this can continue for some time.

Btw you can substitute french for any language that you know to "holiday" level.

What about a mix of this, and insulting them in another language! Then again it could backfire if they can understand you and start talking to you in French in a complex way:argh:

Random abuser: LOL NICE 'QUIP NOOB?!?!
You: Je pense que vous est un FUCKING COCK CUNT.
RA: WTF?
You: Quoi?
RA: LOL U SUX @ INGLISH?!
You: Oui je ne parle pas d'anglais YOU FUCKING SHIT FACE.

etc.

/giggle
/tell nubb - i wouldn't be caught dead in that getup you are wearing.. i mean you are lvl what??? and only wearing blah blah. Hell my main threw that shit away! get serious nub

just tell 'em your little brother got on your account and disenchanted all your epix.

then petition the GMs for reimbersal.

Give up every single second of your life that doesn't involve supporting yourself monetarily or playing your favorite game. If you can find the means to make just enough to support yourself and work much less then do that and move the time over to your game of choice. Once you have about 7-10 hours a night free to raid, join a shitty guild that is part of the way through one of the higher end instances, have them gear you out, abandon them and join a more powerful guild as soon as possible, have them gear you out, abandon them and join an even more powerful guild... repeat until you are in the top guild on your server. Then go around telling other people their items suck.

That doesn't work at a certain point. I know my guild checks guild history of every applicant, and if you've been in more than one other raiding guild before you applied with us, then you're a loot whore and serve us no good use. Then we trash talk him every time we see him begging other GMs to let him join their guild. :violin:

Are you hurt when someone says your items suck?

No.

CUZ THEY'RE RIGHT. MY ITEMS DO SUCK.

baby-crying.jpg

Just start responding to their tells with random words. Particularly if they are hostile words.

Example:

Random abuser: LOL, ur wering grns, u suk
You: STAB KILL MAIM CRUSH
Ra: WTF? U need help
You: STOMP SLASH CUT RIP BITE
Ra: Im putting u on ignre
You: SKULLFUCK GNASH CHEW TEAR PUNCH

No more problems. Of course, you get the reputation on your server for being a lunatic, but that just makes the hardcore guilds want you to join them, because you've somehow become cool. Or scary. Or both. Either way, it's good for a laugh.

And BTW, No, I have no feelings. Sociopathy ftw!

That doesn't work at a certain point. I know my guild checks guild history of every applicant, and if you've been in more than one other raiding guild before you applied with us, then you're a loot whore and serve us no good use. Then we trash talk him every time we see him begging other GMs to let him join their guild. :violin:

Really just depends on how you go about it. All guilds have some degree of turnover and better guilds need to recruit from lesser guilds to pick up people with good enough gear to actually function in a raid. As long as you aren't hopping guilds every month or two and you are actually a contributing member of your previous guilds I don't think it matters so much. *shrug*

p1:Your items suck!
Me:yeah... but it's all i can afford =(
P1: here's 6g. buy yourself some AH gear!
me: yay!

So yeah, it pretty much went down like that. Guess I'm just lucky.

Just start responding to their tells with random words. Particularly if they are hostile words.

Example:

Random abuser: LOL, ur wering grns, u suk
You: STAB KILL MAIM CRUSH
Ra: WTF? U need help
You: STOMP SLASH CUT RIP BITE
Ra: Im putting u on ignre
You: SKULLFUCK GNASH CHEW TEAR PUNCH

No more problems. Of course, you get the reputation on your server for being a lunatic, but that just makes the hardcore guilds want you to join them, because you've somehow become cool. Or scary. Or both. Either way, it's good for a laugh.

And BTW, No, I have no feelings. Sociopathy ftw!

Winnar!

Are you hurt when someone says your items suck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back