• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Are u having problems with Mq2twist??? (1 Viewer)

smokinghot

RedCents
I have read many people complaining about this. This has been discussed before. Afterall I didnt make mq2twist2, and i still know about it. ;)

Anyways, there is a few options for you.

1. Find a different compile. (easy to do)

2. Download THIS (make sure u /plugin mq2twist unload, then load mq2twist2)

3. Dont use it.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
EH,

u have a real question?

Only joke i see is the hundreds of people that spam our threads saying that Twist is down, or twist doesnt work. WHen its a simple fix... Why would it be a joke?? U dont have to use twist, or MQ2 for that matter. Theres a number of things you could do. Take a bath, take a shit, take a second to kiss my ass. (that was a joke) See i can be funny when i try.

In short. No its not a joke. And im sorry for being moody. This post was made to save us time, and well, u just took up an extra 2 mins of mine. :)

Thought i throw in yet another post of how twist is broken, to prove my point even more.
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?p=17878#post17878

Last edited:
Since I'm useing MQ2Twist and not MQ2Twist2, I didn't get it. Also since it sounds like you're saying download twist2 but don't use twist2, it didn't really make sense, and your posts usualy do. That's what I didn't understand.

Thanks for taking more of your time out of your obviously busy day to be a dick though.

Sorry I wasnt trying to be a dick...like i said i wasnt in a great mood so i apoligize =) but i really dont think there should be any confusion on what i posted above =P

I agree what shadowman said, lets not turn this into the MQ2 boards :D But I think what smoke was listing are DIFFERENT solutions, not 3 steps in 1 solution. Just clarifying in case someone else doesn't understand

Ahhhh, now that makes sense! I thought it was steps one through three.

I agree I come her for information exchange not flame exchange, if I want flames I'll go to my server boards.

Thank you for agreeing to stop sacluded.

I hate seeing mindless flames here. I don't want to start issuing suspensions or bans, so I thank everyone for working things out on their own.

I dont really think there was any problem here =) just a misunderstanding i never meant to be an ass so like i said i am sorry sacluded (and everyone else) it was really not meant to be a flame of any kind

Are u having problems with Mq2twist???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back