• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Are there instances with re-spawns? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,740¢
I admittedly do not frequent instances of anything really. I am a creature of habit with zones I go to. Last time I tried instances was with LDoN. And I remember for those, once you kill a mob, there was no respawn during that instanced adventure. Are there zones where you can go into an instance, and have re-spawns like a standard zone? I think I remember reading here and there about that not being the safest option with MQ assistance, as the instances can be checked more often by DBG admins? Any advice / input would be helpful.

The reason behind my question is curiosity mainly. I want to go to instanced zones just to play through them.

I haven’t tried it myself but last I knew Shei instance from Maidens eye respawned if you have ToL expansion . I know a lot of people would exp there for hours without having to worry about other peoples prying eyes!

Question - Are there instances with re-spawns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back