• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Anything working these days? (1 Viewer)

ctgoldie2010

RedCents
When I came back to EQ i looked at this site again. Well they saud earn 10aa's a week AFK well I dont see anything that is up to date at all. The macros all seem years old and most likly nerfed by now. So where is all the working macros at? I have a bst and I am sure there is atleast 1 AFK macro out there that is decent xp at 83 isn't there?

the mass afk stratagies do seem to have died out. though i think many people still get bard afk kiteing to work. i can't seem to anymore.

at 83 you just need to write a .mac that incorporates anything you think would work in a place of your choosing honestly.

say-
get a healer merc
find a zone you get exp in and get tank the mobs your self. like HS? maybe
figure out all the reoutine function you need to preform and make a list
look up other beast afk .macs for inspiration
and ask for help on specific things

good luck!

Anything working these days?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back