• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Anyone? (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
I just got back from Basic training and I have until August to play some games.

What's everyone into, where are the cool hacks, are decker and redbema still around? I need to see some smexy faces here on NA. I've been gone too long, and I just built a new rig and I need some sweet games to dominate.

Just ordered a new i7, 12gigs of RAM, Nvidia 260 GTX Superclocked edition, and various other things. I need to know now!!! lol

Yea Decker is around some, bema retired but has come back recently which is always a nice thing

as for cool hacks? I am not sure if they have em in level 2 for eq. normally somone has them up and compiled

eh yea not really lol

I wish I wasnt playing WoW... nothing else out that i like though, WTB D3 SC2

ffs even Star trek online lol

yea, I havnt played EQ in ages, kinda picked it up last year and got to 75 but then they released another expac and i called it quits, WTB Oldschool non emu eq hardcore pvp server!

Would love it. If they could give me back my noobness and relaunch EQ, I would pay $30 a month for it.

Heya Marbury!

Nice to see you back. Yes, as stated above, I did retire, but I have began coming back recently. WoW always has a way of pulling you back in.

Nice seeing you back.

I have a semi-hard on. You're not offended by that are you bema, cause I'm not.

Yeah, the girlfriend and I are running around on our new characters having a little fun.

Marbury, I learned a long time ago to not be offended by anything you say.

Just look at your avatar for goodness sake.

Question - Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back