• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anyone play? (1 Viewer)

Just repeating here so others can see it:

I have been unexpectedly swamped since the start of this guild and the idea of it. When I first got the idea, I was doing it because I was supposed to have a lot of free time for the next year or so, but it didn't end up that way. I figured I would have time to keep up with most things myself, including recruiting people.

Well, now I have been swamped, as I said. I don't have the time to do the recruiting that the guild needs. All I can do is apologize and hope things turn out better over time. In my experience, good guilds start out small anyways and get a good core membership, so it's not bad, in my opinion, but needing enough people to even have people to play with is a priority. Lets work towards that.

I will try to be on tonight. I've been really sick and all I can do is lie on the couch. Hopefully I'll be feeling well enough to sit in my chair soon.

Anyone play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back