• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Anyone heard anything from MQ2 DEVS? (1 Viewer)

arch

RedCents
16¢
I know this patch is brutal ... the change to 64 bit code could be very bad espicially since it seems to be kinda hinky.

I remember back when the devs would talk about what they were doing on the MQ2 forums but these days the fourms are pretty much dead.

I was wondering if anyone here had any insight or contact with the Mq2 devs?

Sorry no news here. You are right they talk about everything except MQ2. I have been out the loop this week too up to my eyeballs setting up Red Planet.

so I was chilling over at mq2 today and it seems that the code change in EQ has fucked the devs some what good..and as some of you know or may not know the devs do have jobs and a life out side of mq2...i know right...what are they thinking? some of the users are tossing some money at the devs to help pay for the time they are having to put into the mq2 fix...so best I can tell...give them some more time they will fix it...just takes time and time is money $$$$ lol

Anyone heard anything from MQ2 DEVS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back