• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Anyone have a mesh with the Tizmak caves in GD (ToV) being complete? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
132¢
As the title says, I'm looking for a ToV GD mesh that has been fixed so that the tizmak caves are nav-able. (kodiak caves a bonus) I've taken a liking to exping in them but the stock mesh has a ton of gaps in it so puller can't get into probably 3/4 of the rooms unless I do it manually. I started trying to update it myself but the mesh tool chews up my PC and spits it out.

Thanks for any help!

Unless someone else uploads an updated one with the gaps filled, I have mine updated for all the caves and works fine

But I'm just walking into work, so it'll be 13 hrs from now

Here is my nav mesh for ToV Great Divide, I use it regularly for a group that runs through the caves. I'm pretty sure I go into all the rooms or at least most of it, I didn't double check it but it's got a slightly different then default settings and a few pathable areas added

Attachments

• greatdividetwo.navmesh
    16 MB · Views: 10
Awesome thank you both. I'll give them a try and report back! much appreciated!

Edit: I tried yours first Rooster, Perfect! I haven't checked all of it, but it has the part that I specifically wanted so that is honestly all that matters to me.

Last edited:
Request - Anyone have a mesh with the Tizmak caves in GD (ToV) being complete?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back