• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Anybody want anything from Las Vegas FanFaire? (1 Viewer)

darkeros

RedCents
35¢
I go to Vegas every summer cause we have family there. Apparently, we pick the times to go that EQ likes to do their Fan Faire in Vegas.

I have no plans to go and won't be buying a ticket to it.

Here's the page: http://events.station.sony.com/fanfaire/

But, since I'll be in town during that time, if anyone is dying for some swag or stuff from the bazaar/auctions they do at the Fan Faire, I wouldn't mind stopping by, picking some up, and sending it out the same day. You'll just have to buy my ticket to get in and snag the stuff for you.

I doubt anyone will want this, but figured I'd ask since I'll be in Vegas while the Fan Faire is going on.

Side note to ppl who actually read this far: They're going to be in the Rio for the Fan Faire, which holds the Voodoo night club. We have plans to be at the Voodoo the same night the Fan Faire is holding their costume contest. I'm gonna try to snag some pictures of ppl dressed up, if we see any on our way in/out of Voodoo, and post em here.

Anybody want anything from Las Vegas FanFaire?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back