• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Games - Anybody in Lord of the Lame Quests? (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
... er, I mean Lord of the Rings Online.

I'm currently found myself there, after reaching the bottom of the MMO barrel, scratching around for things to do until Age of Nipply Conan in a few months time.

So, what is a lithe elven huntress G.I.R.L. ( Guy In Real Life ) to do these days, now that the spring festival is on?

Run around Bree, The Shire and the elven hippy lands, collecting bunches of flowers, to hand in to a vendor for gift boxes, which has a random chance of giving you a costume tailoring recipe ( or more likely a lump of coal ).

WOOT!! What a fucking hawt quest! Who needs to slay dragons, demons or devils from the 666 layers of the abyss ( aka, Micro$haft head office ), there are flowers to be picked god damn it!

Why the FUCK did I sign up for 3 months... :(

Espeically when my first MMO love City of Dom's and Sub's, the one that popped my MMO cherry, has an awsome update...

http://www.cityofheroes.com/game_update12.html

Heroes with Villian powers and vica-versa! Villain epic AT's! New areas/maps.

All looks good, pity the game is such an eye-bleeding grindfest. :(

I used to play CoH in it's early early days. The days when capes were something to be excited about.

I left it for the same reasons you did. I have been contemplating on putting LotRO back on my PC though.

at least you didn't get the lifetime subscription, lol

Indeed, at least I'm not THAT retarded.

However, those goes to show how crap-o-rama the MMO scene is, not to mention my social life, that I have to resort to LotRO for my MMO/Social fix.

Anyway... looks like a certain someone just got home from work, teaching the little Japanese kiddies the joys of English. :ripperjack:

Games - Anybody in Lord of the Lame Quests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back