• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Any Strange EQ Habits? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,984¢
I have a couple of strange things I do while I play EQ. First I drink Red Bull and Coffee like it's water. I do like 3 large mugs of coffee and 4 Red Bulls every day while playing EQ. I don't play EQ I don't get in the coffee or Red Bull. The other strange habit while playing is music. More accurately the type of music. We're talking Blue Grass Ballads and West Texas Folk Ballads. Not War Pigs By Sabbath, not Lunatic Fringe by Red Ryder, not even Stairway To Heaven. I'm jamming on Keep The Wolves Away by Uncle Lucious and You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive.

Last edited:
Yes, there is a place by the bank in pok that I hop around and get stuck against the wall and building and have to /rewind after 20+ years I still do it and curse myself everytime I get stuck there

I run and kill Kael, I never get tired of that zone, what a great time it was to be around the raiding times back then and what a wonderous thing it is to revisit kill every mob and look at the loot that dropped there, available for all, if they had the patience....

I run and kill Kael, I never get tired of that zone, what a great time it was to be around the raiding times back then and what a wonderous thing it is to revisit kill every mob and look at the loot that dropped there, available for all, if they had the patience....
I actually enjoyed the faction swapping

Yes, there is a place by the bank in pok that I hop around and get stuck against the wall and building and have to /rewind after 20+ years I still do it and curse myself everytime I get stuck there
The same thing happens to me with a tree next to a house. I never remember and always get stuck with my ogre on horse 😂😂

I have a couple of strange things I do while I play EQ. First I drink Red Bull and Coffee like it's water. I do like 3 large mugs of coffee and 4 Red Bulls every day while playing EQ. I don't play EQ I don't get in the coffee or Red Bull. The other strange habit while playing is music. More accurately the type of music. We're talking Blue Grass Ballads and West Texas Folk Ballads. Not War Pigs By Sabbath, not Lunatic Fringe by Red Ryder, not even Stairway To Heaven. I'm jamming on Keep The Wolves Away by Uncle Lucious and You'll Never Get Out Of Harlan Alive.
YouTube Skyrim Ambiance > 10 Hours of Nightime Rain on a Loop
Well, strange or necessity but I play late night, lights out, sound off and TV turned on to random channel for background sound.
😖
Im married.
In addition to the above...probably got the tv on Battlestar Galactica playing on background

Battlestar Galactica Bsg Gifs GIF

Robren911
First I drink Red Bull and Coffee like it's water. I do like 3 large mugs of coffee and 4 Red Bulls every day while playing EQ.
Are you shitting me? Dude you are gonna blow up one of these days lol. At my age I would have a heart attack if I did that. God, getting old sucks.

Enjoy your youth while you can.

Vrak

Robren911

Are you shitting me? Dude you are gonna blow up one of these days lol. At my age I would have a heart attack if I did that. God, getting old sucks.

Enjoy your youth while you can.

Vrak
My friend I'm 52, two small non malignant brain tumors, 1 stroke after oral surgery and 1 case of MS beyond my youth. LOL My Sister is a nurse she agrees with you. She's waiting for me to explode. I can't really say why the caffeine doesn't have a crazy impact on me. Maybe because of my size? I'm a big guy. Maybe it's just constitution. My Mother weighed 95lbs and she was never without a cup of coffee in her hand. Either way I'm doing it as I type while listening to music that would seem to inspire the opposite of slaughter and mayhem.

Rob

I used to work with this girl, she was about 30, bet she didn't weight 90 lbs dripping wet, and maybe all of 5'1". Teeny little thing lol. I used to tease the shit out of her. Anyways she always walked around with one of those 32 ounce coffee cups in her hand. And I mean, always, and when it got down to half she would go fill it up again. By the end of the day we would watch as she started to bounce off the walls and loao. She always had bags under eyes and she even told me one day that she got maybe 4 hours of sleep at night and that is why she drank so much coffee. And I replied "You think you maybe sleep 4 hours a night BECAUSE of all the coffee you drink?" She looked stunned, and said she never thought about it like that. Well 6 years later, she had a heart attack and died. I attended the funeral and couldn't help but think that some people just can't change.

I really don't know what made me write this story, it just popped up while reading your last post. Sorry man, I don't mean to be morbid.

And what kind of music is this?
music that would seem to inspire the opposite of slaughter and mayhem
Bach? Beethoven? Oh wait I got it, Metallica right?
Have a great day you crazy dude lol

Vrak

Discussion - Any Strange EQ Habits?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back