• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Any Photoshop Users? (1 Viewer)

EvilHomer

RedCents
21¢
Anybody here experienced with Photoshop?

I'm just wondering, how did you learn it? I've been wanting to get in to it but don't know where to start.

Thanks

Maybe its just cause its late, or im stupid, but i dont get it.

Is it supposed to be funny...? or...

EvilHomer said:
Maybe its just cause its late, or im stupid, but i dont get it.

Is it supposed to be funny...? or...
It's a quote from erowid.com of someone describing a trip they had on Salvia, an intense hallucinogen. The hallucinations this person had were hilarious, at one point I think they talked to Mars.

I learned it in my last grade of university. BUt I guess you can easy learn it by buying a book about photo shop

Ya I was pretty good awhile ago, CS1 maybe? But I let it go and now I don't remember anything ><

Guess I'll have to buy a book :-/

Its nice evilhomer but...

Too much black

Some star brushs or some kind of galaxy backdrop would've looked nice, Or Transparent background or reduce the blackness to come only to the text in the sig

Can help with anything photoshop if needed, just PM me

Its one of my older ones, to be honest i cant even remember how i did it o.O

Dont have the files to check back either as its on my old PC.

Drop me a PM what you want in a sig and i can try for you, when i get time though

I don't know what I want -.-

I was looking through google images for somthing cool and 3d like your dark sonic(or whatever hes called), but I just cant find anything 'cool' enough.

Got any ideas? Cause that sig is just awesome...

Just for these forums, I play WoW(as everybody knows), but I like how yours has nothing to do with the "major" games.

I really have no clue....that just looks so sweet. /gawk

EDIT: I got some links of just some stuff(not saying this is 100% what I want)

General Grievous: http://slimak.gwiezdne-wojny.pl/grafika/fanart/fett/grevi.jpg

Yoda and lightning: http://blog.doctissimo.fr/php/blog/niangenidemonjustefleur/images/250px-Yoda_Lightning.jpg

Cool Yoda: http://members.cox.net/renegade_sith3/miscjunk/sw3-jedi-master-yoda.jpg

Thread%20Hijacked.JPG

Hey Spunge, I'll take you up on that Sig for Redcents deal. =)

Send me a PM if you're really up for it and I'll give you an idea of what I'd like. Nothing too fancy, just something better than what I have now...

vvv

If you want some good books on photoshop I learned from two books.
PhotoShop for right brainers by Al Ward
and
Web site designer's guide to Adobe Photoshop By Chris Tull.

Obviously they kind of stick to photo editing for webpages and have how to build a webpage info in them they are really good at explaining the tools and giving you a well rounded feel for the software. After using them both you should be able to do most things you see people do every day.

www.gamerenders.com

Go to the forums there

Theres an excellent collection of images you can use to create signatures, tons of resources and some of the best tutorials to make most types of graphics ranging from beginner to advanced skill levels

What i tend to do is take 2/3 tutorials, learn them , then combine the techniques to make something different

Best way is to learn is to jump right in and have a shot.

Remember if you do a tutorial, post your outcome, that way people can show you what you could've did to improve or simply congratulate you on a good job

Any Photoshop Users?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back