• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Any of your in LotRO??!! (1 Viewer)

Ripperjack

RedCents
Well my Kinship SUCKS!! They never do anything with me, never help out and keep whining that their kinship metal smith won't do his job. So, if any of your slack-jawed cyborzing joystick jockeys are on the LotRO server that starts with "E" ( I can never remember those farking flowery server names. They are just too long and gay to recall ), then drop me a line or better yet, a Kinship invitation.

I mean seriously, you guys can't be worse than the Arse e-Bandits I have to deal with in my current kinship. :rolleyes:

Well, they *are* using terminology that was developed in the books the game is based off of, which were written over 50 years ago... so it's not really "newspeak" in this case... but in other cases, yeah, I'd agree. I much prefer the term guild to clan or anything else myself. And no, WoW was not my first game, and was not where I got that opinion. Clan just sounds too primitive, while guild is fairly all-encompassing, fitting anything from fighters, to casters, to crafters solidly.

i will re-roll on Warhammer, and not until or before...

i also have a plan to get us all on the same server, but you have to wait for the game to be released to hear the details.

I'm on Meneldor. I've joined a kinship called, "Free Peoples Of Middle Earth" ... apparently there are so many of us, they're giving us away. If you happen to wander onto that server, give a shout at Melodiel. :)

Its bad enough talking to people about video games and asking what guild there in, now we have to ask what kinship ? :pms:

Its bad enough talking to people about video games and asking what guild there in, now we have to ask what kinship ? :pms:

I just assume people mean kinship when they say guild and vice-versa... although I think the term kinship is dumb. Somehow, in the back of my sick and demented mind, it sounds like the game setting is in Arkansas, not Middle Earth.

Any of your in LotRO??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back