• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Any new afk AA macro? (1 Viewer)

ctgoldie2010

RedCents
It has been 4 year since the last time i was in the game. I just got back and alot has changed. Is there any afk macros that will allow me to get aa's or Xp while AFK? I knowghostkill is no longer used that I know of but maybe something close to that so that I could just zone in to guardian and kill all 4 lvls and wait for them to repop and repeat maybe? I also wonder maybe a quest one to where I can make plat and get aas while afk? Any links or info would be great.

?

I will donate or pay for someone to make me one for a bst afk macro that will work at lvl 83 and I can get ok xp and aa's also. just PM me with it if you would like so that those who may be looking dont screw it up. I remember back in the day there was alot of good mac's but ppl was scared to put them out there to use when they would be alot of ppl use them and they get nurfed or a SOE member would see it and then ppl get banned because they would know about it. So id rather people PM me rather than post so that this dont happen. If your ok with posting in here thats cool but id want to use one where i can try get atleast 5 to 10 aas a night while afk.

If youre still looking I have a Monk one that works great. You can change it up and add in what you need more than likely. Let me know and i'll send it over

Any new afk AA macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back