• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Any MQ version for Selo? (1 Viewer)

"Live server"
works on: Antonius Bayle, Bertoxxulous, Brekt, Bristlebane, Cazic Thule, Drinal, Erollisi Marr, Fippy Darkpaw, Firiona Vie, Lockjaw, Luclin, Povar, Ragefire, The Rathe, Trakanon, Tunare, Vox, Vulak'Aerr, Xegony, Zek
Does not work on: "Truebox" servers, such as Corinav, Phinigel, Mangler, Selo's, or Agnarr (other tools such as MySEQ are available)

See also: Test Server version, Emulated Server version.

No MQ2 versions available.

Good news, however - >>> MySeq <<< DOES work this gives you spawn management and tracking capabilities, with sound notifications (even SMTP if you are so inclined) I am a huge proponent for MySEQ, I used it for years before discovering MQ2 and VeryVanilla, I truly couldn't/wouldn't play eq without it - In fact, I love it so much I keep a dedicated monitor for it.

If/when you decide to check it out, ensure a couple of things - 1. follow eqmule's instructions 2. have current offsets (also rule 1) 3. launch both the client AND the server, otherwise you will see nothing.

Last edited:
Any MQ version for Selo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back