• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Another great PvP exploit, slaughter newbs below your range without the City Flag! (1 Viewer)

Racecar

RedCents
I discovered another great PvP exploit. I was running around using the exploit I posted here to get people to attack gaurds instead of me. On a whim I decided to see what would happen if I switched targets to a high level ally mid PvP combat.

Sure enough, the attack went through me and hit the red implied target. He was free to beat on the person I was attacking, even though neither of us had the city flag! This one works amazing and is so easy to exploit.

To sum it up:
  • Find someone much higher than you to help you in PvP
  • Do not group with the high level, just run beside them.
  • Find someone inside your level range to fight (the higher the better for more status).
  • Attack them, then quickly hit escape and target your high level friend beside you.
  • Your enemie's attack will go through you and hit your implied target. Now he has engaged the high level and can be freely ganked!

This exploit is pretty extreme. A lvl 20 with a lvl 50 helper can rack up 10's of thousands of status per hour in your opponents main exp areas. It's also a really fast way to gain exp.

Re: Another great PvP exploit, slaughter newbs below your range without the City Flag!

hahaha that's great.

Re: Another great PvP exploit, slaughter newbs below your range without the City Flag!

Wow... sony's stupidity never fails to amuse me :P

Another great PvP exploit, slaughter newbs below your range without the City Flag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back