• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Anniversary quests (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Are the anniversary quests doable anytime after the anniversary period ? I am looking for a PoK teleport clickies...

Brick of Knowledge is from the 9th anniversary so will be up in the second phase. Min level 75

Drunkard's Stein is from the 16th anniversary - the first phase release. Level 21 or there abouts. Start drinking now to raise your alcohol tolerence. And there is a short cut to this quest.

From the 18th Anniversary is the Zueria Slide. Level 100. But it just ports you among 6 other zones.

Until then you could use your Primary and Secondary Anchors, Throne of Hero's, potions, etc.

Brick of Knowledge is from the 9th anniversary so will be up in the second phase. Min level 75

Drunkard's Stein is from the 16th anniversary - the first phase release. Level 21 or there abouts. Start drinking now to raise your alcohol tolerence. And there is a short cut to this quest.

From the 18th Anniversary is the Zueria Slide. Level 100. But it just ports you among 6 other zones.

Until then you could use your Primary and Secondary Anchors, Throne of Hero's, potions, etc.

I believe last year @eqmule even wrote a macro for the Drunkard's Stein. I remember using it and how nice and easy it was to get a bunch of characters done.

Edit: Well time does fly when you're having fun. It was more like 4 years ago

Question - Anniversary quests

Users who are viewing this thread

Back