• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • EverQuest (live servers) were patched today and MacroQuest developers are putting in time for their own update. Please show them your appreciation. Per brainiac, ETA is 12am EST (from 11pm)

Toast - Anniversary Quest Guides (1 Viewer)

RedCents
9,002¢
This year I had enough free time to write some guides for the Anniversary Quests as I did them. I'm only writing guides for the quests that give useful rewards and I started with the easier quests and began working my way up. I'm mostly making these guides so I can incorporate them into my Useful Clickies Guide which needs a buttload of work.

I plan to do a guide for the A Formal Dinner Party quest as well since the Allakhazam entry for it is so vague I can't imagine it helping anyone - but I have not yet completed this mission myself yet. I decide to save it for last since I ran it twice and failed both times and became frustrated.

Anniversary Quests Index (Gnome Memorial Mountain quests will be added to this page in a few days when I write them so bookmark it!!)

15th Anniversary Quests:

Defending Knowledge - One of the best clickies from all the Anni quests

A Ranger's Tale - Targeted AE 20k damage clicky

War Games - AC clicky + Aug

What Happens In Neriak... - Rune clicky

16th Anniversary Quests:

Dead Dragons - Single target Lifetap 20k DD Clicky

Liquid Courage - (Unfinished) Good Tank Trophy

Pirates of Timorous Deep - Charm Aug

18th Anniversary Quests:

Tsaph's Day Off - Unfinished Probably the easiest/best charm you can get

19th Anniversary Quests:

Fish Eyes In The Dark (Unfinished) - Unbreakable Fishing Rod

Lost But Not Forgotten (Almost Finished) - Great Trophy

In the next few days I will also be doing some guides for Gnome Memorial Mountain as well. I just started doing the quests in this zone and I have noticed there is literally no info on either Allakhazam or Eqresource for it. So, I will hopefully beat them to the punch for literally the first time ever =X

There are plenty more Anniversary Quests that I plan to write guides for as well - these few are just the tip of the iceberg. In addition I have a big release coming too in the next few weeks involving the Kissassist DPS drama and an addition to my Boxing Guides. I will be doing another post then when it's time to release those guides. Here is a small teaser though if you'd like to see a burn parse of my 6 box. I took all of the good faith advice from the previous thread and incorporated it into this guide. If you're good with the interwebz you'll be able to find the guide by following that link, only a few backspaces away! It's about 90% done but I want to film more videos before I release it. I put all of that on hold to do Anniversary stuff though cause I wanna get my raid team clickies and i decided I wanted to be the first person to do guides for Gnome Memorial Mountain!

Toast - Anniversary Quest Guides

Users who are viewing this thread

Back