• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Anniversary Clickies (1 Viewer)

morlucius

RedCents
522¢
So one thing I have noticed as this is my 1st year doing anniversary I have accumulated a mass amount of new clickies. Before Now with what little I had for my box team had been using /bcaa //keypress or /bcga //keypress.

My issue now is that i have so many new things that to do this would require me to create a few new hot key bars thus filling up more of my view.

What is the // command to use a item thus eliminating the keypress and need for a hot bar?

So one thing I have noticed as this is my 1st year doing anniversary I have accumulated a mass amount of new clickies. Before Now with what little I had for my box team had been using /bcaa //keypress or /bcga //keypress.

My issue now is that i have so many new things that to do this would require me to create a few new hot key bars thus filling up more of my view.

What is the // command to use a item thus eliminating the keypress and need for a hot bar?

/useitem nameorpartialname
/casting "specific full item name"

What is the full command for /keypress? Is it //keypress a or ctrl-alt-a? Just curious what the exact structure is. I would like to create a command to close exp windows all at once with a keypress command.

You know what is funny about this, i typed everything in the book around this.. never once thought of adding use into item. But i think relocate will be the answer as there is all way just that one other clickie.. Like it truly is nuts now how many things one can get from the anniversary that are still on a useful side of life

I made an Evac button on my driver, that just has /bcaa //casting "Drunkard's Stein" item

I should probably add a line that ensures my bard isn't singing a song (I've left him idling in the Unity cave more then once lol). I'm guessing from the above posts that adding 'item' to the line isn't necessary anymore but when I was looking up mq2 commands to make this hotkey it seemed to be needed to get the hotkey to work.

I guess I should really start using mq2relocate, I watched this video when I was first starting out and Sic was comparing clickies that I didn't own or have any idea about at the time so I figured I would come back to it when it was more relevant for my toons. I guess I'm at that point now.

Question - Anniversary Clickies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back