• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - An interesting read (1 Viewer)

Worst that can happen (that I imagine) is they restrict loot boxes to Mature rated games and have us sign a new Terms of Service-type agreement about loot boxes being gambling, highly addictive and play with caution. I don't see a future in which they remove lootboxes.

A few of my friends said it'll make no difference at all if they restrict loot boxes to mature games since ESRB doesn't matter anyway anymore. I kind of disagree, many companies won't want to bump their T rated titles up to M just to incorporate lootboxes, EA is one of the companies that comes to mind for this since they hold many franchises which are generally designed to be marketed to younger audiences, such as star wars. If they had to give Battlefront 2 an M rating those two years ago they might have decided to cut out loot boxes altogether.

News - An interesting read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back