• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Am i blind? (1 Viewer)

ToeJamSamy

Seasoned veteran member
RedCents
574¢
I can find when my normal sub runs out but i cant find anything anywhere that says what i do and don't own(for a year at a time afaik) or what dates such things would expire. is there a place for this info? or do we just wait til Ooops, cant use that anymore sorry pay up. i.e. CWTN Plugins the Artisans prize tradeskill macro others i may soon get.

yup. found it finally. figured itd be somewehre near my subs. i knew it wasnt under "my resources"(jsut antoher tab of resources though ) however unless you go to the resoure itself it doesnt indicate whether or not the purchase expires or when. purchase date is shown but i thought some were a year and some were forever

you should be able to click on yourself, and then licenses tab

View attachment 29296
i found it but cant figure out what YOU mean by clicking on myself lol. id been looking all over my profile and account info thats why i asked :) i only found it under the resources dropdown and then purchases tab

as in, the ss you jsut posted doesnt appear anywhere on my RG perhaps set up diferently or because diff level access? idk

once i clicked my name (inside forums posts only) then my name AGAIN..that showed but licenses does NOT list my purchased licenses. it shows none and ive bought a couple

in the end: the resources dropdown then my licenses does finally give both a list and expirations as needed. purchases only gives list and date of purchase none shows anywhere in my account etc just the top bar of the redguide page when im reading forums. id looked a few times before once i started lookign for licenses specifically instead of my account it eventually showed up.

Last edited:
once i clicked my name (inside forums posts only) then my name AGAIN..that showed but licenses does NOT list my purchased licenses. it shows none and ive bought a couple
hrm i'll get with red, because it should - I know we're having some site updates/improvements soon - so hopefully that is one of them

also its "on the agenda" for something to be added to the launcher

yeah it IS there but its not really an easy find. should be in our account manage subscriptions or something simila maybe or somewehre more noticeable when get close to expiration :)

Question - Am i blind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back