• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - Alts max.... (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,614¢
It's kind of sad. My alts will be max level before my main. I currently only have all access my main (SK). When I started up, he was 100, and my bots 85. Now my main is 111 and my bots are all starting to hit that level because I have aa xp going. The bots will be 115 well before he will unless I turn it off. Oh well lol! Once they ding I'll Krono them and grind as many AA as I can for a month

It's kind of sad. My alts will be max level before my main. I currently only have all access my main (SK). When I started up, he was 100, and my bots 85. Now my main is 111 and my bots are all starting to hit that level because I have aa xp going. The bots will be 115 well before he will unless I turn it off. Oh well lol! Once they ding I'll Krono them and grind as many AA as I can for a month
Wow, too bad you couldn't have gotten that krono today. What with all that bonus exp on EVERYTHING lol - now is such a good time to rack up those AA for the alts

Wow, too bad you couldn't have gotten that krono today. What with all that bonus exp on EVERYTHING lol - now is such a good time to rack up those AA for the alts
Yeah I thought about that too late. I will just let them keep grinding regular XP and once they hit 115, ill pop the krono and grind it all out

Discussion - Alts max....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back