• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Alternate Persona, am I missing something? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,388¢
I just want to make sure I am not missing anything. I tested out the alternate persona feature and all it did was create a new level one character of a different class. Just sends you to the normal character select screen and you just roll a new toon and log back into the newbie zone.

What am I missing here? How is this any advantage over just buying another character slot and just making another toon? Is there something more to this thing that I dont understand correctly? :shrug:

Solution
Share Inventory, Crafting, Flags, etc
I could somewhat see some benefit to these but overall this will limit your inventory since you need to now store gear for each persona in your bag.
I cannot see much of a benefit with their current implementation over creating another toon on the same account.
I was thinking about the new TLP and what play until Beastlord unlocks . Druid, monk, etc..

If I want to main a Beastlord but don't want to roll an alt I could just persona once Luclin unlocks. The advantage is the shared crafting skill and.. I'm not really sure.

What do you guys think?

Question - Alternate Persona, am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back