• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Funny - Allakhazam on Edge! (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,807¢
I use Chrome for almost all browsing. I've got a few Chrome plug-ins installed like uBlock Origin, AddThis, FB Purity, Norton Password Manager, and Data Saver. Chrome works well on the vast majority of web sites I use.

Except I've found that Alla's is painfully slow in Chrome!

Just for grins I tried it using Edge which only has the uBlock plugin. Wow! Alla was speedy as hell using Edge! Just an observation since I swore off Microsoft browsers back around IE6...

(PS I pay for an ZAM account so the uBlock isn't affecting their revenue stream!)

Alla’s still often has good info in the comments section of posts. Eqresource is great, but the quest steps are often devoid of the tips and tricks that people tend to more freely post on alla’s. I often use them in parallel.

Buy yourself a cheap raspberry pi... (need ethernet to do this the best). Install Pi-hole ( pi-hole website ) and set your router's DNS to point to that as your main dns (in return use pi hole to point to a dns of your choosing, I use 1.1.1.1 ) and alla will no longer crash, run fairly quickly and so will pretty much every thing else. No real knowledge of how that stuff works is needed. It'll work for your entire home network so you can use whatever device and browser you want. Just update it once a week or so. The only true time you'll see adds is if they host them on-site. Total investment for me for that utility was around 30$.

Funny - Allakhazam on Edge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back