• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Allahkaazam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

worzi

banned
BANNED
RedCents
If people didn't waste their money on this forum they could afford allahkazaam, instead of trying to cheat them.

(user was banned for this post)

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding it difficult not to flame here....Like I said in the EQ1 general forum, this is not wasting money, the guides are stickied, nothing is wrong with the search feature even if they weren't, and MQ2 is the best out there as far as I'm concerned, and bieng able to get MQ2 without buying VS.NET alone is worth the $25 I paid.

Exactly who cheated you? Who said they were going to give you something, then didn't give it? You got exactly what you paid for. You're the first person to breeze through here with that attitude and I've been around these boards just about since they were started. Throwing around rash comments, all the while showing no evidence, really shows who the cheat is. You probably just spent all your lunch money on the guide and got all the info you wanted, now you're not able to eat lunch and hungry and grumbling.

Please take it elsewhere.

Allahkaazam
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back