• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

All your chets are belong to us. (1 Viewer)

All your chets are belong to us.

• Total voters
Wow..two thread failures. Either you people pay no attention to what goes on in the gamming world or I just have a completely different sense of humor. =)

'All your base are belong to us' cliche was started by some Koreans with VERY bad engrish. They made a short comic strip from the popular game called Zero Wing (not Starcraft), very old. I got the topic from this game 'All your chets are belong to us".

I got chets from the WoW cheats thread where everyone was having fun or so I thought. So I made a stupid pole, All your chets are belong to us. Meaning Redguides being a cheats/start site, would be quite funny if you understood the root of the FUNNY which you obviously didn't. (not your fault =) )

So in conclusion I will stop with the comedy ASAP =)

Sorry for any confusion I caused.

BTW - Check out goggle for "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US"

http://www.google.com/search?client...your+base+are+belong+to+us&btnG=Google+Search

Last edited:
CHUCK NORRIS PWNS!!!

Fact
Contrary to popular belief, George Bush is a great speaker and rarely mispronounces words. He appears incompetent because he knows Chuck Norris is watching.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once had a near death experience. Needless to say, Death now refuses to come near him.

When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes ever.

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

Pee Wee Herman got arrested for masturbating in public. The same day, Chuck Norris got an award for masturbating in public.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now the Islands.

The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris's fist.

Chuck Norris refers to himself in fourth person.

Chuck Norris does not know where you live, but he knows where you will die.

Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

Before he visits anywhere, international law dictates that Chuck Norris must inform the area's inhabitants at least seven days before his arrival. The necessary funeral arrangements can then be made.

The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him.

They say that lightning never strikes the same place twice. Niether does Chuck Norris. He doesn't have to.

Chuck Norris clogs the toilet even when he pisses.

Chuck Norris is currently in a legal battle with the makers of Bubble Tape. Norris claims "6 Feet of Fun" is actually the trademark for his penis.

Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.

To prove it isn't that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

In order to survive a nuclear attack, you must remember to stop, drop, and be Chuck Norris.

When Chuck Norris visited the Vatican, he took the Pope's confession.

Chuck Norris does not leave messages. Chuck Norris leaves warnings.

Chuck Norris was forced to get a vasectomy after 20,000 suits of child support were filed against him. The doctors were forced to use hedgeclippers.

Florida has been referred to as America's wang. Chuck Norris teases America about its small stature.

Most men are OK with their wives fantasizing about Chuck Norris during sex, because they are doing the same thing.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

The most effective form of suicide known to man is to type "Chuck Norris" into Google and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky!".

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Jesus's Birthday isn't December 25 but Chuck Norris once sent him a birthday card for that day, Jesus was too scared to tell Chuck the truth. Thats why we celebrate Christmas

Chuck Norris can speak braille.

We all know the magic word is please. As in the sentence, "Please don't kill me." Too bad Chuck Norris doesn't believe in magic.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down.

At birth, Chuck Norris came out feet first so he could roundhouse kick the doctor in the face. Nobody delivers Chuck Norris but Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Chuck Norris ends every relationship with "Its not me, its you".

Chuck Norris' mother called him "Charles" once. Once.

Whenever someone is constipated, doctors send them to Chuck Norris so he can scare the shit out of them.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris frequently donates blood to the Red Cross. Just never his own.

Nobody has ever heard a woman while she was in bed with Chuck Norris. This is because only dogs can hear the frequencies in which they're screaming.

Chuck Norris does not need a remote for his TV. He simply gives it "the look" and the television changes channels by itself.

When Chuck Norris went on trial, the Court found him innocent, and found itself guilty.

Chuck Norris gave cats nine lives so he could kill them more.

If you see Chuck Norris crying he will grant you a wish, if your wish is dying.

Chuck Norris frequently signs up for beginner karate classes, just so he can "accidentally" beat the shit out of little kids.

When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is Courage?" Chuck Norris received an "A+" for writing only the words "Chuck Norris" and promptly turning in the paper.

Bullets dodge Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris never gets brain freeze. Slurpees know when to back the fuck off.

Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris once won the Gold, Silver and Bronze in the Women's Bobsled. No one ever questioned how he did it.

Chuck Norris can open beer cans with his teeth. He still prefers to use other people's teeth, though.

Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the fuck Chuck Norris is.

"I wear sunglasses at night cause the sun never sets on a badass". This was Chuck Norris' answer when someone asked what his favorite color was.

Nobody is ever after Chuck Norris's Lucky Charms

Little kids enjoy lighting ants on fire with magnifying glasses. Chuck Norris enjoys lighting little kids on fire with ants. Scientists have yet to find out how this feat is achieved.

Chuck Norris thought Arnold's movie "Commando" was lacking in senseless killings.

Every dinosaur skull ever found has the imprint of a size 15 cowboy boot on its jaw. Scientists are baffled, but we know damn well why.

Chuck Norris takes no prisoners, but he does take their wives.

Chuck Norris once took part in a Civil War reenactment. It was the bloodiest day in American history.

God created heaven and earth, he then created man. Man overpopulated the earth, so, God created Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Chuck Norris once had a heart attack; his heart lost.

Chuck Norris is allowed to talk about Fight Club.

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... The only thing fear has to fear is Chuck Norris.

Women never say no to Chuck Norris. Even if they don't want to, they know its eventually gonna happen.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once ate a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.

Water boils faster when Chuck Norris watches it.

It was once believed that Chuck Norris actually lost a fight to a pirate, but that is a lie, created by Chuck Norris himself to lure more pirates to him. Pirates never were very smart.

When asked why he round-house kicked an entire school of children Chuck Norris replies "I don't like Mondays." When informed that it was Tuesday he replied "I still don't like Mondays."

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know when Chuck Norris is going to kill you.

Most people use "or else" when issuing a threat. Chuck Norris doesn't have to. The only possible result of ignoring his threats is death, and that's simply understood.

Chuck Norris' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take shit from anyone.

Cars were invented to have a faster way of fleeing from Chuck Norris. Not to be outdone, Chuck Norris invented the car accident.

The first lunar eclipse took place after Chuck Norris challenged the sun to a staring contest. Chuck Norris always wins.

Navy SEALS utilize the training regimen Chuck Norris used in middle school.

Chuck Norris once went on Celebrity Jeopardy and answered, "Who is Chuck Norris?" to every question. It was the first and only time in Jeopardy history that a contestant answered every single question right.

Switzerland isn't really neutral. They just haven't figured out what side Chuck Norris is on yet.

There was once a time where Stephen Hawking could move and talk like a regular human being. This all ended when he beat Chuck Norris in a game of Bop-it.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked Bruce Lee, breaking him in half. The result was Jet Li and Jackie Chan.

The percentage of male homosexuals tripled soon after the pilot run for "Walker Texas Ranger". Acts of violence against male homosexuals increased sevenfold. Chuck Norris hates to be hit on by dudes.

Chuck Norris owns 3 pit bulls and 2 dobermans, yet if you go near his property the only sign you see is "Beware of Chuck Norris".

Heart disease may be the new leading cause of death in women age 45 to 65, but Chuck Norris is still the leading cause of death in men age 0 to 125.

Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die before they attack.

Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick with his left leg and his right leg. At the same time.

If you come home to find Chuck Norris doing your wife, it's probably best to go fetch a glass of water and stand there in case Chuck gets thirsty. There ain't no future in any other course of action.

As a poor college student, Chuck Norris went to the local sperm bank to make some quick cash. He retired later that day.

If you see Chuck Norris, it's already too late.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

Once a grizzly bear threatened to eat Chuck Norris. Chuck showed the bear his fist and the bear proceeded to eat himself, because it would be the less painful way to die.

Chuck Norris gives 95% of the women he bones multiple orgasms. He gives the rest concussions.

The movie Brokeback Mountian took nine years to film because they could only shoot while Chuck Norris was out of the country.

Chuck Norris went to a fortune teller once. She predicted pain.

Biggi,

I apologize, I did not understand the foundation of what you were getting at in your joke, lol.

Bah, no offense, but I'm not going to waste my time reading one more word than I already have of your post, which was "chu..."

lol sorry i love chuck norris and thought the facts would be appropriate lol very funny :D

chuck norris is one of the few men left alive that bruce lee whooped on... thats a legacy in its self... :eek:

theres i believe 2 others... the bad guy who played in blood sport and kareem abdul jabbar

Lol! Pwned !

Just so you all know, Bruce Lee is alive and well... and playing soccer I might add... anyone see Shaolin Soccer ?

shaolin-soccer.jpg

That video is what made no sense. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas had nothing to do with Return of the Dragon.

Or can someone do the Kevin Bacon thing with that? (but without Kevin Bacon..)

I understood the joke.

However, the poll is not complete without Bruce Lee and/or William Hung. You can't leave out the AZN population.

BTW I though i should let you all know.. that, that was really just a training session .. but shortly after when the camera shut off bruce lee died and passed on into chuck norris .. so you all see.. that chuck norris really does pwn!

All your chets are belong to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back