• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

All accounts ever logged into banned? (1 Viewer)

Dirk Fiddler

RedCents
Hi guys,

I am a reformed RMT'er. I have an account currently that I have RMT'd on (Purchased plat and items). I decided that it's ineivitable that account will be banned at some point and instead of wasting effort continually leveling characters that will likely be banned, I stopped playing that account.

I created a new account that is 100% RMT free.

I am now concerned that my clean account will get banned if they ban my old RMT account.

Thoughts? How can I start over without this past following me :(

Wrong section since this isn't a sale/trade thread.

That being said, you should be fine if you do zero RMT on the new, fresh account. As long as you have no interaction with RMT on the account, they more than likely won't bother. The exception would probably be if you were a high volume RMT player, in which case they may have more reason to hunt you. Just my 2 cents though.

I have over 90 accounts and the 1 or 2 times I got a ban/suspension it was only on the ones actively logged in at the time of the ban/suspension. Unless you are doing some hack.crack.dupe or some other thing we don't support here anyway you should be pretty safe as long as you give stuff to your storage buy and then log him off and or in game mail him items/plat and log him separately, hell take a laptop to McDonalds and log in your storage toon there if you really are paranoid....

If you only bought/sold plat and items and did nothing else, you should be fine on that account.

Daybreak does not have any way to determine RMT unless both parties confess or if one party is Daybreak itself. :)

If you do not mention RMT in the ingame tells you should be perfectly fine.

I suppose if you were one of those people spamming in /general that you are selling /buying for $$ then yes, you could be banned.

Also, be sure to use a different email address for the account you want to keep. I was banned once a long time ago for something I didn't do, and further proved it wasn't me, but they banned all accounts of mine that shared the same email address.

All accounts ever logged into banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back