• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Alert when chase loot is looted? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,376¢
I currently use MQ2Autoloot and it's fantastic since I basically don't think about it- but every now and then I get surprised and find some uber useful item in my inventory that I had missed in the general spam of EQ chat windows.

For example, I found some EoK chase loot that's a huge upgrade for me and have no idea when I picked it up- but I've never even AFK'd in EoK. I might have had it for months!

Any ideas on how I might alert on such things? I'm thinking of either an email or mq2discord notification telling me "You have looted some amazing chaseloot!" or something.

You can setup an event.

Also, it’s worth noting that EoK chase loot drops in EoK, RoS (iirc), and now GMM. The new chase loot drops in TBL and GMM

You can setup an event.

Also, it’s worth noting that EoK chase loot drops in EoK, RoS (iirc), and now GMM. The new chase loot drops in TBL and GMM
eok chase loot does drop in all TBL :( kind of a bummer really lol

When you think you're getting something sweet in Empyr, but its stuff from EoK makes you /sadface

Wait, the EoK stuff drops in normal TBL zones? I thought it was just GMM?
yup, unfortunately drops in all TBL zones - i believe the change happened when they opened the power stones to drop in TBL - that part i may be mistaken, but 100% eok chase drop in TBL

yup, unfortunately drops in all TBL zones - i believe the change happened when they opened the power stones to drop in TBL - that part i may be mistaken, but 100% eok chase drop in TBL

No wonder the TBL loot is so rare ... it probably shares a table with the EoK trash.

Question - Alert when chase loot is looted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back