• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Aggro, AE and Taunt toggles (1 Viewer)

Talron

RedCents
65¢
I am wondering if a feature to toggle aggro, AE and taunt on the fly could be implemented. It would be nice to be able to type /aggro off or /taunt off and or even /ae off as the situations warrant it. Perhaps I am missing something but right now, I am editing the ini and reloading to make the required changes.

I am wondering if a feature to toggle aggro, AE and taunt on the fly could be implemented. It would be nice to be able to type /aggro off or /taunt off and or even /ae off as the situations warrant it. Perhaps I am missing something but right now, I am editing the ini and reloading to make the required changes.

In the Kiss Instructions Section there are some of the toggles which can be used (and some do for manual mode)

There is currently
INI:
/healson
/dpson
/meleeon
/buffson

What are the situations that you would want to be able to toggle those?
There currently doesn't appear to be anything for toggling off aggro or a/e section.
@ctaylor22 might have some insight --- can we manually do a /varset and change AggroOn without breaking stuff?

Thanks Sic, I am aware of the toggles, but am not seeing the ones I am looking for.
I tend to pull on my tank with /backoff activated. Once back in camp I hit /backoff again. This works just fine, however, if an SK friend joins my group, I may want him to tank rather than my warrior. Being able to just type /taunt off or /aggro off would make it easy. Or if i am roaming in a zone and find a safe spot, I may want to turn on AE.

Request - Aggro, AE and Taunt toggles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back