• IS THIS SITE UGLY? Click "RG3" at the very bottom-left of this page to change it. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Aggro, AE and Taunt toggles

RedCents
10¢
I am wondering if a feature to toggle aggro, AE and taunt on the fly could be implemented. It would be nice to be able to type /aggro off or /taunt off and or even /ae off as the situations warrant it. Perhaps I am missing something but right now, I am editing the ini and reloading to make the required changes.

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢
I am wondering if a feature to toggle aggro, AE and taunt on the fly could be implemented. It would be nice to be able to type /aggro off or /taunt off and or even /ae off as the situations warrant it. Perhaps I am missing something but right now, I am editing the ini and reloading to make the required changes.

In the Kiss Instructions Section there are some of the toggles which can be used (and some do for manual mode)

There is currently
Code:
/healson
/dpson
/meleeon
/buffson
What are the situations that you would want to be able to toggle those?
There currently doesn't appear to be anything for toggling off aggro or a/e section.
@ctaylor22 might have some insight --- can we manually do a /varset and change AggroOn without breaking stuff?

RedCents
11,972¢
There is a way. The /healson, /dpson, etc all use the togglevariable bind. You can use the bind directly to change any valid variable in KA.

Example:

/togglevariable AEOn 0
/togglevariable AEOn 1

/togglevariable AggroOn 0
/togglevariable AggroOn 1

Hope that helps.

RedCents
10¢
Thanks Sic, I am aware of the toggles, but am not seeing the ones I am looking for.
I tend to pull on my tank with /backoff activated. Once back in camp I hit /backoff again. This works just fine, however, if an SK friend joins my group, I may want him to tank rather than my warrior. Being able to just type /taunt off or /aggro off would make it easy. Or if i am roaming in a zone and find a safe spot, I may want to turn on AE.

RedCents
244¢
Really useful to know. My sk just did an ae taunt near friendly npc's in an HA and aggrod them, forcing an evac to reset aggro.

Sicprofundus

#Can'tStop #Won'tStop
RedCents
5,176¢
There is a way. The /healson, /dpson, etc all use the togglevariable bind. You can use the bind directly to change any valid variable in KA.

Example:

/togglevariable AEOn 0
/togglevariable AEOn 1

/togglevariable AggroOn 0
/togglevariable AggroOn 1

Hope that helps.
Awesome Ctaylor, thanks for the quick reply - I added that bit of info in the kiss info guide section