• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

after the suspension... (1 Viewer)

ominous54

RedCents
Ok, 13 days after my 10-day suspension, i Get this:

--------------------------------------------------

This is Game Master Ysese from Sony Online Entertainment. I would like to take this time to clarify the reason action was taken on your account and what penalties your character will take due to your choice to hack into our game.

Normally the investigation is done by a Game Master that specializes in catching hackers and has the ability to take all the actions mentioned on your account. In your case, the Designer of the zone you were hacking was the witness and the one taking action. As such, the initial response of the Developer was to prevent you from doing the activities in game until we are able to take the appropriate action. Now that I have the list of those hackers, the regular suspension and restore will take place.

At this time, there is a preset number of actions that we take on characters we find hacking. The first of these actions is to suspend your account for 10 days followed by a restore of your character of 20 days from the date we find you. When you return to game after 10 days, your account will have been restored for 20 days. If you have been suspended before for similar actions your account will be banned.

With the fact that the designer of the zone you were hacking was witness, we ask that you make a new petition only if you have need of assistance on issues after the suspension ends. At the same time, anything you loose due to the restore is not eligible to be reimbursed and petitioning about the loss will only yield a decline response from our Game Masters.

If you wish to cancel the billing please have word with our account support department. It is available at (858) 537-0898 between 10:00am through 7:00pm PST Monday through Friday, Email support is still available any time at http://station.sony.com/email or Chat support is available at http://station.sony.com/chat.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm, roll back to before strip? LOL

Is it just me or does reading that email make your eyes bleed?
The first of these actions is to suspend your account for 10 days followed by a restore of your character of 20 days from the date we find you. When you return to game after 10 days, your account will have been restored for 20 days.
They mean rolled back I assume? Cause reading it and taking it literally, it looks to me like you're getting your account back for 20 days? And then what?

Gotta love it when they can't even get the canned responses right. Copy/Paste FTW!!

after the suspension...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back