• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

afk skill raises? (1 Viewer)

arilynmoon

RedCents
the one in guide doesnt work for me...i am almost lvl 60 and have crap skill for everything but hth on my monk... help!

Exterminator VIII in akanon, right by the entrance, cons blue to 39, hits back fairly slow for average 5 damage, and has a lot of hp. Tought part is pulling him solo.

That one is probably too low for you, but I figured someone might want it.

Also, In paineel there's a level 40 mob, dark blue till level 54 or so, and skill raises work until level 60 or so. Hits for 20 max (he starts out with a harmtouch though, so watch for that) He's right outside the entrance to the warrens, I can look up the name if you need it.

does this one still working after last patch?

i went to innothule swap with my 23rd warr and try hit a frog in tree (don t remember the name) con red to me and nothing happened while trying to hit him in the back

or maybe i did smthg wrong thus it did not work

THKS answering )
regards
K

I went to Innothule Swamp... got behind "Anlut Heavenfall", clicked on him so he was targeted and started to melee attack him.... and nothing happened. Is there something that i'm doing wrong or has he been nerfed for skill level training??

Innothule Swamp guy has indeed been nerfed, as the original poster said. However, look at my second post in this thread for some others.

You can also train weapons skills in East Karanas
When you zone in, head straight away and on your right side you will see 2 guards : Squire Wimbley and Sir morgan
Pull Sir Morgan but you will aggro both
When you get aggro run back on bridge near Zone Line and train
If you low on hp you zone and come back when full hp recovered and when Sir Morgan is low on HP don t kill him, zone, let him recover hp and come back
And you won t lower your factions!

Squire Wimbley is low hp but repop every 3/4 mns
Sir morgan has tons of hp, hit for 50 dmgs or so only, cons red to my 23rd warr

my advice : go there with one of your main or friend's main and the char you want to PL on weapons skills, main should be slower, better as my opinion

Big character slows sir morgan and kill squire wimbley while the other deals with sir morgan
You re set for hours raising your skills to Max, depend son your level

You can also try Exterminator don t relmember the name yet in West freeport
Main thing is to pull him solo because militians will support him
Con red to 23rd warr also
He is by entrance in West freeport just next to gates, good hps, low dmgs

Hope this could help

There is also (i forget the name of npc) in PermaFrost.
Has 32K HP and i think hits around 32s.
and its next to zone (zone in PF and as you move out its going to be just before the ladder behind a rock on the right.) so you can just zone when this Vah Shir ever gets low on HP.

downside of this: (spawns every week if you kill him)

Ah yes... Scout Janomin :)

edit: He is said to be lvl 15, not sure though

Last edited:
KOKKOR said:
You can also train weapons skills in East Karanas
When you zone in, head straight away and on your right side you will see 2 guards : Squire Wimbley and Sir morgan
Pull Sir Morgan but you will aggro both
When you get aggro run back on bridge near Zone Line and train
If you low on hp you zone and come back when full hp recovered and when Sir Morgan is low on HP don t kill him, zone, let him recover hp and come back
And you won t lower your factions!

Squire Wimbley is low hp but repop every 3/4 mns
Sir morgan has tons of hp, hit for 50 dmgs or so only, cons red to my 23rd warr

my advice : go there with one of your main or friend's main and the char you want to PL on weapons skills, main should be slower, better as my opinion

Big character slows sir morgan and kill squire wimbley while the other deals with sir morgan
You re set for hours raising your skills to Max, depend son your level

You can also try Exterminator don t relmember the name yet in West freeport
Main thing is to pull him solo because militians will support him
Con red to 23rd warr also
He is by entrance in West freeport just next to gates, good hps, low dmgs

Hope this could help
Do you use macro for this? or how does that work?

Infernal said:
Im guessing your using a low LOW dmg weapon for this ofcourse? :)

You got it Infernal : basic weapons only, i don t want to kill too fast ;) and i have not tried with macro yet

i even don t know if a raising weap skill exists without killing the mob
i ll try to check that asap

1dmg/50delay something pike off the orcs in Freeport (i think its 2dmg) hehe
But would be nice if you can aug it with a self heal spell (if there is one out there) so you can get hp over your regen (considering your using FungiTunic/Staff :) )

Best way to do this in my opinion is still dueling some one with /pet hold and just wack on their pet... Run genbot with healpets on and you can go afk for hours.

Theres a vendor in Shar Vahl Kogarr(?) or something with a K He's the third or fourth vendor as you head to bank.

He sells "practice" weapons. Low damage....

I would take the weaps to painel the erudite by warrens entrance have one box's char root him then just melee and check on health, often, this can't be done afk ( I don't have a pet class player with pet hold)

Was still able to max all melee stats very quickly the erudite stays light blue to 60........

port

afk skill raises?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back