• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

afk macro (1 Viewer)

last time i used it, about 2 months ago, it worked fine. BUt if you going to use it like i do, you have to suspend your merc befor you get the instance and pop it when you enter zone, or everything will be green. I use my toon unshrouded and at lvl 80, i can get about 11-13 aas in the time allowed. Let it run at night when your asleep.

sooner or later, i eed to get around to figuring out how to set it to loot all. would be a good plat farming mac too.

just used last night, got 7 aas at 80. Probably ran into a wall. it helps if you shrink youself.
mack also works good if you are boxing. Just use your highest lvl toon in group to get quest, then set the tank or berzerker useing the macro, then let your other toons merc cleric or tank(better if you have one tak and one cleric merk) loose with the one attacking. easy way to lvl a toon, or get aas and you get leader points.

Used to be an amazing macro. You invite your high level druid in to FH but not in group. He can DS/regen/Heal (used to be a macro for that too). Think I uploaded it about 2 years ago. Ideally you wanted the shrouded character facing red con mobs or at least yellow. So you had a toon that just requested the FH's and left. So like a level 24 toon would request and you shrouded everyone else to like 10. Not sure if they added checks that make sure the druid is within 10 levels of the group or something, but I think simply shrouding/unshrouding covered it. It got really SLOW though after certain levels, and when I did it you could get unlimited aa's (now they limit it at 30). I unshrouded a necro once with 9k aa's (make sure the docrack that shows your stats is on). Recently sold my cleric that had a nice amount, and to this day it never faded.

afk macro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back